Conducted by tertiary qualified industrial chemists across Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Newcastle and the Hunter Valley.
NAC SERVICES provide Hazardous Materials Management plans and consultancy services to its clients across Australia. We provide a full suite of services to our clients and specialise in hazard materials identification and management planning, account management and EPA and DECC compliance reporting. Our team of highly qualified specialists have vast experience in total hazard management, allowing us as a company to offer our clients an ongoing solution.
Hazardous materials pose many risks in the workplace and in the home. A hazard like asbestos, lead or mould can lead to personal health problems for your employees and your family. If untreated, it will have an effect on your business or value of your home if you are selling. If you believe that there may be a hazard in your workplace or your home it makes sense to have it checked. It is very cost effective for one of our consultants to visit your site and provide a tailored solution. It will provide you with peace of mind.
- Lead Based Paint
- Hydrocarbon contaminated soils
- Acid Based contaminants
- PFOS contamination (definition of PFOS?)
- Lab Chemicals
- Flammable liquids and fuels
- Contaminated soils
- Oxidising Chemicals & Explosives
- Solvents & Resins
Hazardous Materials Management
- Site Investigative Surveys
- Site Monitoring, testing and analysis
- Dangerous Goods storage and management advice
- Site Waste Management Plans
- EPA, WorkCover Regulatory Documentation Management
- Clearance certificates for site reoccupation
- Site Remediation including Project Management
- Waste Management Plans
- Waste Treatment and disposal advice
We employ a highly qualified team who have worked in the hazardous materials and waste management sectors for many years. They are experienced in the fields of industrial chemistry, waste management treatment, hazardous materials management, dangerous goods management and waste transport.
- Industrial chemists
- Waste Management Experts
- EPA Licenced Agents
- Senior project managers
- Licensed asbestos assessors
- Site auditors
Contact us today to organise for one of our consultants to visit your site today. If your inquiry is URGENT please call our after hrs number.