Conducted by qualified specialists across Sydney, Newcastle and the Hunter Valley.
NAC SERVICES is a dynamic and diversified Hazardous Materials Management company providing services to all sectors including Local and State Governments, the Commercial and Industrial sectors as well as the domestic sector. We provide a full suite of services to our clients specialising in the management of hazardous materials including asbestos, lead based products, mould, contaminated site remediation (including contaminated soils) and property maintenance / asset management services.
We provide our clients with a complete cradle to grave solution, carrying out an in-depth hazard analysis and assessment of a variety of contaminants in the workplace and home. This investigative process provides forms the foundation for the management plan to treat or dispose of identified contaminants.
Our goal is to ensure our clients are provided with sound professional advice that is cost effective and meets their legislative and regulatory requirements, along with their corporate expectations.
Our Services Include:
- Asbestos Removal & Management
- Hazardous Materials Management
- Site Surveys & Registers
- Air Monitoring & Clearance Inspections
- Asbestos Technical Reports
- Environmental Site Assessments
- Dangerous Goods Storage & Management Advice
- Waste Classifications & Management Plans
- Hazardous Waste Collection & Disposal
- Management, collection & Disposal of Ammonium Nitrate Emulsions
- EPA, WorkCover Regulatory Documentation Management
- Site Remediation including Project Management
- Property Services & Asset Management Services
- Risk Assessments
- Building Services
- Garden Maintenance & High-Pressure Cleaning
- Soft Landscape Advice & Design
- Commercial & Domestic Cleaning
We employ a highly qualified team who have worked in the Hazardous Materials and waste management sectors for many years. They are experienced in the fields of industrial chemistry, waste management treatment, hazardous materials management, dangerous goods management and waste transport.
- Qualified Hygienists
- Industrial Chemists
- Senior Project Managers
- Licensed Asbestos Assessors
- Asbestos Removalists & Supervisors
- Site Auditors
- ASBESTOS REMOVAL CLASS A FRIABLE & CLASS B – AD213064
- ASBESTOS ASSESSORS LICENSE – LAA001016
- ASBESTOS ASSESSORS LICENSE – LAA001017
- ASBESTOS ASSESSORS LICENSE – LAA001126
- BUILDERS LICENSE – 313367C
- EPA WASTE TRANSPORT LICENSE – 21024
- CERTIFIED – OH&S MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS – ASNZS 4801
- CERTIFIED – QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS – ISO 9001
- CERTIFIED – ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS – ISO 14001