Conducted by licensed asbestos assessors across Sydney, Newcastle and the Hunter Valley.
NAC SERVICES provide licenced asbestos removal services to its clients in the Sydney, Newcastle and the Hunter Valley region. Asbestos was a popular building material used in many products across a variety of industries including the shipbuilding, automotive and building industries. It can be found in brake linings, clutches, gaskets, electrical switchboards and panels, wall and roof sheeting, wall and roof tiles and roof insulation just to name a few.
You will find it in many houses today in bathrooms, kitchens, eaves and roof sheeting and as an insulation in the roof cavity. In workplaces or commercial buildings, it will be found commonly in walls and rooves as well as in the floor coverings.
When asbestos is disturbed, it can cause a range of health problems including lung diseases and cancer. NAC SERVICES will manage your removal process from start to finish ensuring the correct measures are in place. It’s important that your staff and your family are aware of the health effects that asbestos poses and what is required to eliminate the threat.
It is law to notify SafeWork in writing if you’re considering the demolition or refurbishment of a structure or plant:
- that was constructed or installed before 31 December 2003
- is located in either a workplace or a residential premise where an emergency has occurred
- the structure or plant must be demolished
- asbestos is fixed or installed in the structure or plant before the emergency has occurred
An emergency occurs if:
- a structure or plant is structurally unsound
- collapse of the structure or plant is imminent.
The person with management or control of the workplace or, if in residential premises the licensed asbestos removalist, must notify us by completing the emergency notification form.
Asbestos Removal services
- Full removal scope containing all safe work procedures and management plans
- Completion and submission of the WorkCover notification form
- SafeWork and EPA licensed transport and disposal
- Regulatory compliance.
- Ensure the accurate and timely completion of a Site clearance certificate is supplied. By a suitably licensed asbestos assessor
Contact us today to organise your asbestos removal requirements in Newcastle or throughout the Hunter Valley. If your inquiry is URGENT please call our after hrs number.