NAC Services provide Demolition capabilities down the East Coast of Australia with licences in NSW, also covering Harmonised states including QLD as well as Victorian and South Australian licences in house.
Our Demolition methods ensure all projects are conducted under our Tri Certified systems with a constant Risk and Hazard identification approach that ensures all tasks are conducted with a calculated and dynamic approach to ensure the Health, Safety and welfare of our greatest assets, our personnel as well as all involved stakeholders.
All projects are prepared with Demolition methodologies specific to the stake holders requirements and surroundings with a constant awareness of the need to recycle as much material as possible to support our environment.
“NAC Services adopt the right method with the right people to give our clients the right outcomes every time. A Better Way of doing business for all stakeholders”.
Our Demolition services allow the business to offer a turnkey service to our well-established Asbestos Removal, Hygiene and Hazardous Waste Services business providing our clients with a one stop approach across the industry.
- Domestic and Commercial Demolition
- Underground Storage Tank Removal
- Fire Damage and Bush Fire recovery services
- Demolition and Deconstruction
- Advanced Noise control and management methods
- Equipment Decontamination and removal
- Hazardous Materials Closure Services
- Concrete and Steel Structure Demolition
- Paving and Concrete Recycling Services
- Demolition Consultancy